Thursday, January 27, 2011

52 Week Wardrobe Refashioning Community

I decided to create a community blog so that others may participate in the 52 Week Wardrobe Refashioning Project, too!  And if they must pledge, then so must I!  :)

I, ANKH, pledge to join the Henthorne Handmade 52 Week Wardrobe Refashioning Project by turning to my refashioning skills and turning old and boring into new and exciting. I am happy to be part of the 52 Week Wardrobe Refashioning Community where we can encourage and inspire one another to be green, frugal and creative.

I agree to follow the rules, and understand their purposes. I further pledge to at least contribute inspirational goodness once a month (or more.) And to show fellow contributors the same courtesy I would like to receive from them. Including sharing my positive thoughts in comments.

Signed,
ANKH



52 Week Wardrobe Refashioning Community Blog

1 comment:

Issa of Ukay Fine Whatever said...

Thanks for inviting me to be a contributor! So excited! :)

Like what you see? Let us know! :)