Monday, January 17, 2011

Some Good News

Sorry!  No craft for yall today.  I have been uber-busy all weekend!  There are just some things I felt like sharing:

I finally got more reliable internet!  I am so excited!  Since Travis’ pdaNet quit working properly, I have noticed one thing after another blocking me from doing…well…one thing after another!  LOL

The last straw was finding out I could no longer blog!  Oh, uh-uh!!!

So we had our own line hooked up!  While we were waiting for Monday to come, I found out I couldn’t comment or reply to comments!  YIKES!!!

But all is now super groovy on that front!  Smile

For those that don’t know:

I was a Christmas Warrior for an orphan with Down Syndrome in 2010.  Well, I signed back on as his New Year’s Warrior for 2011!  If you would like to help Sheridan find his forever family, you can:

  • Donate to his adoption fund on Sheridan’s page on Reece’s Rainbow.
  • Donate to his adoption fund by mail to avoid PayPal fees by mailing a check or money order payable to Reece’s Rainbow DS Ministry, and don’t forget to make note of Sheridan (38).  Don’t forget the (38).  It lets them know which orphanage he is in.

Reece's Rainbow

PO Box 4024

Gaithersburg, MD 20885

  • And a third way you can help is by FREE SEARCHING!  All you have to do is download Sheridan’s free benefitbar search bar, and use it like you normally would any other search bar!

Download Sheridan’s search bar by clicking here!

The last thing I am going to mention tonight is…BABY DUST!!!

This past Saturday, I started another round of fertility medication!  This time it is something new with great reviews!

LOTS OF BABY DUST WANTED!!!

Baby Tinker Dust

We want a boy and a girl so we don’t really care if you give pink baby dust or blue baby dust!  All baby dust is accepted!  LOL

(Yes!  Even TWIN DUST!!!)

No comments:

Like what you see? Let us know! :)