Anyone that has my number: If you want to be kept up to date as soon as we know something, then text me. Include your name since I have a new phone and the old numbers did not transfer over.
Also, Anyone with crafty, colorful, or happy blogs: If you have a facebook page tied into your blog, I would love for you to leave the url in the comments so I can surround myself with happy things! Urls to sad or angry blogs/facebooks will be deleted!
Here is Henthorne Handmade on facebook for those of you interested!
- Morgan's surgery began on time at 7 am. She came out of surgery about 3 hours later.
- Her heart started itself back up. Which means she won't need a pacemaker like her sister!
- She also didn't need artificial walls like Brooke did. They were able to use a piece of her own heart tissue to close the hole. So there is no risk of her body rejecting it!
- Her breathing was erratic from the anesthesia. But that is a common side effect.
- She couldn't be seen for at least another hour. And we still don't know when she can be held.
- She will be in recovery for longer due to them breaking open her chest for the surgery, rather than going thru an artery like they hoped to do.