Tuesday, August 17, 2010

UGH!!!

I was hoping to be able to post at least every week.  Unfortunately, the fates don't seem to like that idea!

My life has been crazy hectic, lately!  My car went kaput and tried to drive itself into the courthouse and 2 other cars!  I managed to keep that from happening, but now I am in serious need of a replacement vehicle!  I have become an assistant for Olde Towne Preservation, LLC. (This is mostly a no pay gig for the experience.)  I may, also, become a partner for a new company that is showing much promise locally, CrownMedallions.com!  (I made that website, BTW.  That's what started my involvement to the point to where Jeff asked me if I would be interested in partnering!)  Crown Medallions is now expanding online, too!
 That news is bittersweet since my new schedule is too much on me and I must cut some things out.  That is hard to do!  I really hope this all works out!

I did work on more fishin' lures.  They are not done, yet, but I will post them when they are.  This time they are more detailed.  I will post a tutorial, too!  I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to get some inspiration for colors and such.  I can't believe how many PINK lures there are!  Since fish [supposedly] can't see red, I wonder how well pink even works?  ...Orange, too, for that matter?  Hmmm.....

The pictures randomly tossed all over this run on post, are pics I took with my phone while out and about that I found inspiring.  Maybe you do, too?  Here are a few more weird ones:


The first is of windows in what used to be a church.  The second cracked me up.  Yes, that is a car boot on a tree!  LOL  And the third is a baby swing made out of 8 knobbed dowels and woven yarn!  Cool, huh?


Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

B said...

great photos! I love taking random photos when I'm out and about too.

ANKH said...

They really help when you save them for when you have a creative block. They help you out of it, don't they? LOL :)

Like what you see? Let us know! :)