Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fellow Swap-Botters

I just wanted let my fellow swappers know that just because you've been rated for the Blog Me, Baby Swap... that does not mean I am done rating you, so don't feel disappointed if you didn't get a heart, yet.  I am rating 5's as I receive your comments.  Hearts are being given to those that come back or that decided to go the extra mile by going to my old posts since they are still good!

Many of you will already see that I've updated your ratings with a heart and a comment.  If you do not have a comment, your rating isn't complete!  If you do have a comment, but still no heart, you may still find your rating updated later with a heart.  "Following" while not actually following will not give you a heart!

Just wanted you to know!  :)

~ANKH

No comments:

Like what you see? Let us know! :)