Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Something funny I saw on Crafty Chica's blog that I had to share with yall:







~~~~~

I now have another shirt to use to
make the yoga pants tutorial (my version).
So expect it to be posted by Friday.


~~~~~

I have been using

the in-law's wii fit,
and it kicks @$$!
The best 'workout'
I may have ever had!
And I am sooo sore!


~~~~~

Craft plans:


~I hope to be making a pair of men's house pants for Travis, soon. I have to make the pattern, and find manly-looking fabric. LOL
~I hope to complete my eye mask that I am making for when I have migranes.
~I hope to have the fabric soon to make my wedding dress.
~More totebags, of course.
~And a few surprises along the way.

~~~~~

***Let's keep in mind that I am an Aquarius. So I can't really plan for shit.
So there is a high possibility that I will end up doing none of the above anytime soon, instead I'll do like 20 other things, and this whole boring blog post was to steal 10 minutes from your life that you will NEVER get back!!! LOL***

~~~~~








No comments:

Like what you see? Let us know! :)