Monday, October 4, 2010

I made top 10! Please vote for me!

OMG!  Not only did...

My sushi guitar picks and earrings made the top 10 Stashbusting September Crafts list on The T-Shirt Diaries!  I am sooo excited!  I actually have happy tears!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!  TO VOTE, GO ---HERE--- AND FIND THE VOTING THINGY IN HER RIGHT SIDEBAR!





What a roller coaster today!  Spencer is finally off the antibiotics, but now Blue is on them!  :( 
A ton of tests were done today.  I will hopefully receive the results tomorrow.  Please keep your fingers crossed for him!
Spencer still isn't in the clear, either.  Now he has 2 mineral crystal types in his urine.  Hopefully, we will be able to gather the funds for his surgery, soon!



I finally have a phone worth having!  (AKA one that works!  LOL)  Thanks MIL!  I truly am blessed!  As soon as I figure out how to use it, I will be able to blog more efficiently!  YAY!

2 comments:

{NiceGirlNotes} said...

I voted for you! Because those are awesome!!

ANKH said...

Thanks!

I had to ban myself from her site because I couldn't stop freaking out! But the rebel that I am (and the fact that I really love her blog) I just can't stay away! LOL

Like what you see? Let us know! :)