I figured I'd go ahead and post the judging method so there would be no confusion when the winners are posted.
There are 3 judges:
- Travis-The Randy of the group as he probably rated the most realistic of the 3 of us.
- Me-The Paula of the group as I just loved everything.
- Jason-The Simon of the group as he was the most critical of the 3 of us.
Each of us rated each entry on a scale of 0-10 in each of the following categories:
- Originality-Pretty self explanatory. It is ok to be inspired by something else.
- Execution-How well the idea/plan of the craft was pulled off.
- Photography-How well the craft process was photographed. (Quality of what was in the shots/Not Quantity!)
- Explanation-How well the craft process was explained.
- Recycled Content-What amount of the final craft was recycled.
Of course, if you didn't follow the rules, you weren't rated, as that would be unfair to those that did follow the rules.
The scores from the 3 judges were added together. (30 possible points in each category.) That is your score!
What good is the vote you ask? For every vote you received, you got an additional bonus point! Keep in mind: Just because you won the voting, does not guarantee winning the contest! The judging ended days ago, but there is no winner, yet as we will not add the voter points in until voting is over. (Midnight tonight!) Get those last votes in! :)